Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Baby numero dos

On the way home from camping the other day, Leonard and I got into the talk about babies. I of course wanted to be pregnant again the moment after I delivered Matt. Leonard on the other hand said that he was happy with just Matt, but would have another just to appease me. Since he has been hired on with the railroad, his job is steady and good. We have AWESOME health insurance that would make any other person jealous, and there is no way that his job will be affected negatively by the economy. It will actually get better as the economy goes downhill. How ironic. Anywho, those are ideal financial baby making conditions for us. So as of right now, we are not really trying but not really preventing. We will get serious around Matt's first birthday. That way if I got knocked up around September, Matt and numero 2 will be almost two years apart. I think that's a good gap. The only thing that I'm afraid of is what if it takes as long as it did to get pregnant with Matt. It will suck, but at least I have my little peanut to love and be thankful for. My heart goes out to all of the women out there that aren't as fortunate as me to have a sweet baby to love. I pray that they all get their dreams.

1 comment:

Catie said...

Good luck honey! I wish you lots of ease in getting pregnant the next time around.