Friday, October 3, 2008

I guess I've been tagged.

So, the 7 random facts about me are:

* I'm a distant relative to JFK. He's a cousin on my maternal grandpa's side.
* I love my mornings at home, and am so resentful to anyone who makes me get up and do something in the morning. Be it a Drs appt or work. Be afraid. But I do like to get up early. Or I feel I'm wasting the day away in bed.
* I loved the newborn stage, and I love the stage that Matt is in now. If I could have fast forwarded from 0-3 months to 8-12 months, I totally would have.
* I like my in laws, but I'm not so crazy about them at the same time. They are great people, but they live like slobs, and that's all that I can think of when I think of them. Their disgusting messy house and how they let their 27 yr old daughter and her 2 kids live with them and trash their house even more. I find it seriously disgusting, and in my mind, if they really cared how they lived, they'd do something about it. Anyways, enough about that.

The other three:
* I'm proud of the fact that I've only been with my husband. But at the same time I *kind of* wish that I would have slept with just one person other than Leonard just to see what's on the other side of the fence, you know?

* I have a very very dirty mind. I have a certain sick talent of turning anything that people say into something dirty. I'm naughty. :)

* I'm pregnant! Yay! Due June 12th 2009!

No comments: