Friday, April 3, 2009

Our couches are here!

They are lovely, and are so worth every penny that we spent on them. When the delivery guys brought the first piece into the house, Matt was all excited and just had to sit on it, and run back and forth on it. He has a hard time getting up on the couches, because the leather is slippery when he has pants and socks on, and he can't get good traction. So he gets pissed and wants you to put him up on the couch. I'll have to get pics up, but first I need to remember to take them. :)


Other news:

I have to go to the Dr every two weeks now for appointments. Where in the hell did the time go? I still have to take my GD test. I'll do that on Monday before my appointment. And I'm 30.5 weeks! Time has literally flown by. But, at least I know the sex of the baby, so I can start getting prepared clothes wise. I actually had a celebratory shopping spree on Gymboree and Childrens Place websites, and spent way too much money. But hey, the girls clothes are so cute, I couldn't help myself. :)
My lovely husband will be able to stay home for a couple of weeks! This will be the last weekend that we have to say goodbye to each other for awhile. It'll be so nice to have him home finally.

No comments: