Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hmmmm

I went and saw my mortgage lady on Monday. She just updated our information and took Leonards new pay stubs since he has changed jobs since the last time we were going down this road. The only problem she says is our debt to income ratio, which doesn't surprise me. It's not that we have a lot of debt, it's just that it's spread out over a few accounts and it seems bad. I told her to call my sister in law Shawna, and that we are planning on paying some stuff off in the loan. She said ok and no biggie. We just have to do our line by line just so that there will be enough money in there to pay stuff off. We only want to pay off our credit cards, our truck and Leonards dirt bike and we'll be good to go. My car is all paid off so we don't have to worry about that, and we've only got a couple of doctor bills and those only have a few months left and those will be paid off also.

We, or should I say, "I" have decided to tentavely put ttc on hold for now. I was thinking about it last night, and if we do get approved for the loan and start building the house, there is no possible way that I can be pregnant and be able to help out. That, and a construction loan is 6 months, so say I got pregnant right now, it could still be a couple of months before we are even able to pour foundation, so therefore I could easily have another baby in this hell hole that we're living in. No way could my sanity be spared if that was the case. I can't even imagine trying to have two babies in this house at the same time. No thank you. Of course we might have to find somewhere to rent. My inlaws are trying to sell their house, and move into the big house that there is no possible way that they can afford. (Who can afford a $2800 a month house payment when you're laid off for half of the year and only make $20 an hour?) Whatever I guess. Anyways, if that's the case then we'll have to find a place to rent in the meantime. And if we don't get approved and we are renting, then we'll just go ahead and have another baby.

No comments: